Sunday 24th November 2019
Heriot Watt University, Currie, EH14 4AS
The first ever Scottish Student Cheerleading Masterclass will be held in Oriam (Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh) on Sunday 24th November 2019.
This is your chance to learn from top all-star teachers! Whether you are looking to improve skills in your own discipline or try something completely new, we have something for everyone!
Date: 24th November 2019
Venue: Oriam, Heriot Watt University
Registration (student card required):
- Morning Session: Register between 9.00-9.15
- Afternoon Session: Register between 1.15-1.30
- Pom 9.30-11.30am and 1.45-3.45pm (30min warm up incl.)
- First Aid 11.30am-1.30pm and 1.45-3.45pm – PLEASE NOTE THE FIRST AID CLASSES HAVE BEEN OPENED TO ALL STUDENTS. NON-CHEER STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO SIGN-UP
- Tumbling – Beginners 9.30-11.30 (30 min warm up incl) and
- Tumbling – Advanced warm up 9.30-10am class 11.30am-1pm
- Cheer Level 1/2 – Morning 0930-1130 (incl. WU)
- Cheer Level 1/2 – Afternoon 1345-1545 (incl WU)
- Coaches and Captains 1130-1300
- Cheer Level 3 – Morning WU: 0930-1000, Class: 1130-1300
- Hip Hop WU: 0930-1000 Class: 1000-1130
Equipment: Please come in appropriate exercise clothing/footwear for each class. No jewellery please. Athletes should bring the applicable footwear if possible
Sign Up: Please click this link to sign up online! Each class costs £10 and there are limited spaces in each so sign-up now so you don’t miss out!
Enquiries: All enquiries about this event should be directed to the Cheer Chairs, Fiona Barclay and Lucy King on firstname.lastname@example.org