Thursday 23rd September 2021
The University of Stirling are looking for new receptionists to join their team. Both full-time and part-time roles available!
Receptionist | Full-time/Part-time
- 1 Full Time and 1 Part-Time (72% FTE) position available
- Contract: Open-ended
- Closing Date: 03-Oct-2021
- Location: Stirling Campus
- Grade3 £18,259-£19,623 p.a.
- Faculty/Service: Sports Development Service
- Interviews are expected to take place on Wednesday 13 October 2021
The role of the Receptionist is to provide an exemplary level of customer service to members, students, staff, community and campus visitors. The post holder will also support the administration of membership sales and programme delivery.
The role will require a friendly, well organised and engaging professional to deliver an exceptional front of house service, promoting participation and engagement across all University of Stirling Sport programmes and services.
For more information about the role, including full job description, person specification and key skills visit the University of Stirling Vacancies Page.
To closing date for the role is 3rd October 2021. Apply online via the University of Stirling Vacancies page. Quoting job reference number: SERV01319BACK TO LIST