Tuesday 24th August 2021
Becky Adlington’s Swim Stars are looking for an enthusiastic Level 2 Swim Teacher to join their team. Full details here!
Becky Adlington’s SwimStars are evolving our present team and we want YOU!
Do you want a profession in Swim teaching? Yes, we believe our podium is right for your development and evolution in our rapid-paced and growing programme.
We are on a quest for an Enthusiastic Level 2 swimming teacher to join our team for our group lessons in various venues across Scotland, with the prospect of obtaining additional hours working as a private lesson teacher.
Becky Adlington’s SwimStars is an exciting learn to swim programme written by Becky Adlington, Britain’s most successful swimmer, with Alan Rapley and Linda Freeman, two of the most experienced and respected experts in teaching children to swim.
The programme is delivered at venues across the UK either directly by BASS (UK) Ltd or our carefully selected private swim school partners, at high quality swimming pool venues.
We aim to provide the best and most enjoyable way for children to learn how to swim, focused on values such as excellence, determination, respect and friendship.
Becky’s vision is to have no child leave primary school unable to swim 25 metres. Becky Adlington’s SwimStars are constantly looking for an Enthusiastic Level 2 Swimming Teacher to join our fast-expanding programmes. We have dynamic delivery teams and we are renowned for our professional approach and expertise.
- A low teaching ratio while working in out of school hours
- A rapid, exciting and encouraging working conditions
- Teaching Uniform supplied
- Additional training to enable you to teach children how to swim ‘The Becky Way’ with our sister company Becky Adlington Training
- Level 2 UKCC/SSTQ/STA/ASA qualified swimming instructor
- A teacher who is passionate about swimming, keen to learn and develop
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both children and adults
- Confident individual & a team player
- Motivated to make a difference in swimming
- Hold a valid NRASTC/NPLQ is desired but not essential (willing to complete the qualification is essential)
- Bannatyne Health Club – Perth: St Catherines Retail Park, PH1 5RG
– Monday afternoons & Saturday Mornings
– Thursday afternoons – is currently also under consideration
- Bannatyne Health Club – Ayr: 1 Highfield Drive, Ayr, KA8 9SH
– Wednesday, Thursday & Friday afternoons
- Bannatyne Health Club –Dunfermline: FIFE LEISURE PARK, KY118EX
– Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday afternoons
So, how do we apply?
If you are wanting more information or would like to apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
And when should we apply by?
Salary: £13 – £20 per hour (between 3 and 20 hours available per week)BACK TO LIST