The SSS Equality Steering Group
The Scottish Student Sport’s Equality Steering Group was created in 2018 to advise and prompt the staff, committees, and networks of SSS on all relevant aspects of equality and inclusion, with particular emphasis on ensuring adherence to a rolling Equality Action Plan for the organisation.
- Emmanuel Akerele – Ethnicity Lead & Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Advisor, Robert Gordon University
- Georgia Moran – Women’s Lead & East Regional Development Officer, RYA Scotland
- Laura Pilkington – Disability Lead, Scottish Para-Swimmer & student at Edinburgh Napier University
- Carolina Sousa e Sá – LGBTQ+ Lead & Project Officer Communities, LEAP Sports Scotland
- Keith Macleod – Institute of Sport & Exercise, University of Dundee
- Fraser Reynolds – Edinburgh Napier Student Association
- Jenny Beedie – University of Glasgow Sport Union
- Ian Lowe – Head of Development, SSS
- Eilidh Paterson – Development Coordinator, SSS
If you would like to discuss your or SSS’ equality and culture work in more detail, please contact Development Coordinator Eilidh.