19th-21st September 2022
11th Stirling Golf International Tournament
Montrose Golf Links, Traill Drive, Montrose, Angus, DD10 8SW
- As the funeral of her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II is due to take place on Monday the 19th of September we will not be hosting any form of competition on this day
- All organising parties are mindful that for many individuals, accommodation and travel plans have already been booked
- Therefore, we are going to host a 36-hole competition which will take place on Tuesday (20th) and Wednesday (21st)
- Practice rounds are still available – at the expense of the individual – on the 18th of September and can be booked through the Club
- Despite the event being a 36 – hole Tournament both The R&A and SSS/ BUCS can confirm that it will have the same number of Student Tour Series points for both The R&A and BUCS Student Tours
- As this news may have some form of impact on participants, time for reflection will be allowed so the draw will be made towards the end of the week/weekend. This will hopefully deter any unnecessary editions of the draw being made, should circumstances change for some participants
For your information, tee times on both days will be from:
- Tuesday 07:00 – 12:12
- Wednesday 09:32 – 14:44
The 11th Stirling Golf International Tournament will take place at the Royal Montrose Golf Course. This will mark the first event of the SSS Competition season and we’re greatly looking forward to it.
Venue: Montrose Golf Links, Traill Drive, Montrose, Angus, DD10 8SW
Date: Monday 19th to Wednesday 21st September 2022
Time: First Tee – 0700
Entries: Entries are now closed. Please click HERE for all event information
Cost: £99.75 per competitor
Live Scoring and Results: Follow the action by clicking HERE!
Contact: For all enquiries, please email Luke Gallen on firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media: Stay up-to-date by joining our Facebook group HERE and follow the action using the hashtag #ScotStuGolf
Article and Photos: Please click HERE for the round-up of this event, with a link to the photo album. Well done all!
Terms and Conditions: Participation is subject to these Terms and Conditions
What Do You Think? Please let us know your thoughts about the event via our feedback survey HERE