22nd October 2017
Sports Education Conference
Edinburgh Leisure’s Sports Education Conference is an event designed for sports coaches, sports development staff, coach education professionals and stakeholders in the sports industry worldwide.
Each workshop will focus on a specific sports-related topic and feature well known speakers from the industry, who will offer a unique insight into the latest issues in a constantly developing industry.
- How to Make Things Happen
- The Science of Resilience
- When Athletes Turn Primitive – Dealing with Angry AthletesThe Resilient Sports Coach
- The Human Connection Revolution – The Future of Coaching Competence (Part I & II)
- Dee Bleakley, Keynote & Motivational Speaker
- Andy Blyth, Sport Psychology Support, Co-founder Performance Golf Scotland
- Greta Hart Montgomery, Owner of GHM; Associate Partner of Ogilvie Ross LLP
- Nigel Hetherington, PapaBravo Sports Education and Training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The event will appeal to a wide range of professionals working in the sports industry, including coaches, coach education professionals and other stakeholders. Academics and students will also benefit from the high level of up-to-date insight into the latest hot topics of the sports industry. The event will provide a fantastic networking opportunity for all attendees.