SSS Conference 2023
The 2023 SSS Conference will take place over 7th and 8th June at Queen Margaret University!
This year’s SSS Conference is being held at Queen Margaret University! QMU has active health and sustainability embedded in the design of the campus and will provide a fantastic location for this year’s event.
Date: 7th-8th June 2023
Venue: Queen Margaret University
Times (each day):
- 0930 Networking begins
- 1000 Conference starts
- 1700 Approximate close of Conference (likely earlier on 8th June)
Topics and Speakers: Check out the amazing content we have planned for the Conference so far via our digital programme!
- Mimi Anderson – Endurance Athlete and Multiple Guiness World Record Holder
- Alex Partridge – Social Media pioneer and mental health advocate
- Gary Birnie: Behavioural Science: The Power Of Goal Setting And Com-B
- Dr Laura Forrest: Girls Stuff: The Impact Of The Menstrual Cycle In Sport And Physical Activity
- Mhairi Macleennan: Kyniska Advocacy; Fighting For Women’s Sport, One Campaign At A Time
- Forbes Dunlop: Ceo Of Sportscotland
- Vivek Pandya: Challenging Gender Norms At Glasgow University
- Alan Peddie: Edinburgh University Sustainability Training Manager
Tickets: Tickets for the event can be purchased by clicking on the link here. Get yours as soon as possible so you don’t miss out!
- Day Ticket – 7th June = £65 per person
- Evening Ticket (SSS Awards Dinner) – 7th June = £65 per person
- Day Ticket – 8th June = £65 per person
Accommodation: Accommodation in the form of bed and breakfast can be arranged for delegates at a cost of £65 per person (single rooms). Please select this option on the ticket link above
Enquiries: All enquiries about the Conference are to be directed to SSS Head of Development, Ian Lowe, on firstname.lastname@example.org