Saturday 5th February 2022
Swimming Championships (SS Games)
University of Strathclyde, 160 Cathedral St, Glasgow, G4 0RQ
We are delighted to bring the SS Swimming Championships back to University of Strathclyde this year! Not only that – but it will feature as part of our Scottish Student Games weekend!
We will be retaining our inclusive entry policy of welcoming para-swimmers, though the event will look slightly different due to COVID-19 regulations.
Venue: University of Strathclyde, G4 0RQ
Date: Saturday 5th February 2022
Time: 0930-1800 (exact timings TBC
- All swimmers must be Sports Union members (via a Student Club membership) or a member of Scottish Swimming, for insurance purpose
- All swimmers must be students studying at a Scottish University or College. No Alumni/Guests
- Para-Swimmers welcome
Results: Please click HERE for the full results from this event
Photos: Please click HERE for the photo album from this event!
SSS Event COVID-19 Guidance: Please note, SSS will ask you to read this Disclaimer and complete this Self-Declaration Form before arrival at the event. Your participation is also subject to these Terms and Conditions, which state the protocols which will be followed on the day to keep you, and us, safe. All training days will be carried out in accordance with the latest COVID-19 advice from the Scottish Government.
- You will be asked to wear a mask at all times when not in the pool, unless exempt and wearing a sunflower lanyard
- Only those who are next to swim or in the pool are allowed in the pool area, everyone else will need to utilise the Dance Studio on the first floor as a safe space to wait until the next race
- Time spent in changing rooms should be limited as they are open to general members of the public
- Hand sanitisation must be conducted at regular intervals throughout the day, using the sanitiser available at the venue and your own
Contact: All enquiries about this event should be directed to SS Aquatics Chair, Cameron Brodie, on email@example.com
What Did You Think? We welcome all feedback about our events so please click HERE to tell us your thoughts!