Scottish Student Sport’s Women in Sport group has been created to ensure that there are enhanced opportunities for female students and to better profile women’s sport in the sector by using data to drive equal opportunity and access to sport within the student population.
The group is focusing their efforts on developing leadership, coaching and specific participation opportunities in Golf, Tennis, Football, and Sailing.
Women in Sport group volunteers;
- Abby Irvine, University of Strathclyde
- Bethany Stevenson, Glasgow Caledonia University
- Catherine Wilson, Herriot-Watt University
- Emma Fowler, SSS Sailing Chair
- Georgia Moran, Edinburgh Napier University
- Gill Thayne, University of Stirling
- Isla Scott, University of Aberdeen
- Kieran Matthews, Robert Gordon University
- Leah Allcock, University of St Andrews
- Nicola Scott, SSS
- Eilidh Paterson, SSS