Tuesday 9th February 2021
Netball Scotland | Digital Content Creator
Netball Scotland are looking for a Digital Content Creator to help increase their digital presence across their social media and online channels. Find out more about this exciting new role here!
Netball Scotland’s Strategic Plan 2019-23 has the Strategic Aim to increase Profile. The Digital Content Creator role will allow us to meet our aim to ‘Increase visibility across mainstream digital and media platforms’.
The Digital Content Creator will be responsible for the conception, design, and execution of original text and video content across all of our digital and social media platforms.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sport to own and develop our brand tone of voice across all we do to drive greater brand positioning, audience engagement and new followers as well as deliver successful campaigns and partnership activation. Working across the whole business the role will require management of multiple brands and communications channels with a significant focus on the promotion of our Strathclyde Sirens Team who compete in the Sky Sports broadcast Vitality Netball Superleague.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager and Membership Communications Coordinator, the Digital Content Creator will be responsible for the digital execution of the marketing and communications strategy across Netball Scotland and Strathclyde Sirens.
- Generate and coordinate content creation to publish across our social media channels including writing compelling copy.
- Design and prepare digital creatives for online, digital marketing and direct comms: including video, photography, gifs, stories, graphics, posters, match day programmes, corporate messaging, blogs etc.
- Bring consistency to the company’s brand aesthetic and develop fluency in our tone of voice.
- Shoot and edit video and photography of live events.
- Create short-form stories and write social copy for various executions across social networks including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, Mailchimp, Google, website and Netball Scotland app.
- Management of all social media platforms.
- Provide matchday coverage including score updates, Twitter commentary and match reports.
- Stay up to date with current trends in social media, sport and culture.
- Capture photography, interviews and video content of athletes when in training, match days or for partner activation/campaigns.
- Activate partnership strategies through digital creatives and assets.
- Work with the wider team to develop new ideas and initiatives to build the Netball Scotland and Sirens brands.
- Analyse, track and report metrics across our site and social channels.
- £22,000 per annum, pro rata.
- 21 hours per week contract, flexible approach to working, with evenings and weekend work required.
Does this sound like you? Have you got what it takes to work in a dynamic and forward-thinking sports organisation? Do you have a portfolio of work to share with us? If so, please download the full job description for terms and submit your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5th March 2021.BACK TO LIST